Cook time: 30 minutes
Nutrition per serving:
- Approx 900g/2lb cold cooked rice (about 400g/14oz uncooked rice)
- 400g tuna in springwater
- 200g frozen petits pois, defrosted
- 2 red peppers, peeled with a potato peeler, deseeded and diced
- 3 tomatoes, chopped into small chunks
- 5 spring onions, finely sliced
- Bunch flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Large handful stoned green olives, roughly chopped (optional)
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- Juice 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- The cooked rice will have probably clumped together, so break it up in a large mixing bowl.
- Flake in the tuna, then mix in the peas, peppers, tomatoes, spring onions, parsley and olives, if you’re using them.
- Stir through the mayonnaise, lemon juice and olive oil and season to taste.
- Place in a large plastic container and enjoy for lunch or snack during the day