Cook time: Less than 10 mins
- 4 large eggs (201g)
- 1 courgette, grated (158g)
- Handful of chopped fresh chives (17g)
- Small knob of butter (36g)
- 100g smoked salmon (100g)
- Beat eggs in a bowl with a little water, mix in courgette and chives and season.
- Melt a little butter in a small, non-stick frying pan. When hot, add half the egg mixture and cook for 1 minute, stirring until the egg is beginning to set in places. Scatter evenly with half smoked salmon trimmings. Cook for a further 1-2 minutes, until the egg is golden underneath, and just set on top. Slide out onto a serving plate, folding it over as you go. Repeat.
- Scatter a few chopped chives over each omelette and serve with a crisp, green salad.
Nutrition: 392 calories per serving