Step 2 – Fill in your Online Submission form
Head to our submission form page:
- Enter your redemption code in the top field.
- Enter in your details and submit your form.
- Send your hair sample to us.
Please ensure you complete all parts of the online form as this will help our laboratory team make sure you get your results back as soon as possible.
Step 3 – Print your mailing slip
Download your mailing slip from the success page or from your confirmation email, print it out and cut out the top left corner which includes your unique barcode and attach it to your sealable hair sample bag. (Please do not use your Groupon barcode).
If you are unable to print your mailing slip please note down your name and redemption code to attach to your sample.
Step 4 – Take your hair sample
- We only require a few hairs for testing – 4 to 5 strands if hair is longer than an inch. 8 to 10 strands if shorter than an inch.
- We test any body hair except pubic hair
- When cutting the hair, please ensure you cut as close to the root as possible
- Hair dye does not affect testing
- Once the hair sample is collected, please place strands into a small sealable bag ensuring the hair remains dry and secure during transit (please do not supply hair loose in the envelope) and attach your mailing slip barcode.
- Place the small sealable bag with the hair sample in a secure mailing envelope
Step 5 – Send us your sample
- Place the small sealable bag with the hair sample clearly stating your redemption code and name in a secure mailing envelope.
Addressed to the following:
Suite 92/377 Kent Street,
NSW, Australia, 2000.
Please make sure the correct postage is applied before posting.
Complementary Alternative Medicine (CAMS)
Our food sensitivity tests are carried out using bioresonance therapy and is categorised under Complementary and Alternative Medicines (CAMs) which covers a wide range of therapies that fall outside mainstream medicine. Tests and related information provided do not make a medical diagnosis nor is it intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health provider if you have a medical condition or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and/or medical symptoms.
Instantly check the status of your results